Saturday 27 November 2010

New English360 video

Some time ago, when I got my new job at English360, I promised to explain what it is and how it works. Predictably, I've been far too busy to blog (still am, but I'm hoping to be a lot less busy in the new year), so I never had the time. Fortunately, though, this nice new video has just been released which sums it up pretty neatly.



I'll be back in the new year with solid evidence of the work I've been doing - ten new books, at last count, mostly due out in 2011 - to prove I'm not just a lazy blogger!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think any of us ever thought you were just a lazy blogger Jeremy. :-)
    Look forward to seeing the new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep writing buddy
    and you coming with ten new books
    that amazing man
    u r not a lazy blogger

    ReplyDelete